CBRN Casualty Hood
The EUROLITE® CBRN-Casualty Hood is specifically designed for wounded patients that can walk. Statistically 70 percent of wounded soldiers have injuries in the head, neck or chest area. After medical treatment those soldiers are being protected with the Casualty Hood and are transported out of the CBRN are.
- Technical Data
- Quick applicability
- The CBRN-Protection-Casualty Hood is produced in 1 standard-size.
- Transparent large window
- Air Distribution System with low battery alarm
- Elastic waist closure and cord string waist closure
- Rear Entry Zipper
- 2 Feed Through Supplies (Oxygen, Water)
- Available with gloves or mittens
- Available in FR material.
- MIST tested by TNO
Weight: 1.0 KG
Color: RAL 7013 olive-green (or on request)
Material: EUROLITE® CBRN barrier film
Packing: Bags are vacuum packed and to be opened easily